- Flat screen televisions with in-room movies, HBO and dozens of cable channels
- Free local calls
- Free wireless internet access in all rooms and common areas
- Desk/work area available
- Room service
- Wake-up calls
- AM/FM alarm clock, coffee/tea maker, hairdryer Iron & ironing board
- Refrigerator available (nominal fee, quantities limited, first come first serve basis).
- Microwave available (nominal fee, quantities limited, first come first serve basis).
- Voice mail
- Adjoining rooms available upon request
- Rooms with balcony or patio available upon request
- Rollaway beds (nominal fee) or cribs (base on availability). For the safety of our guests, rollaway beds are not permitted in Double/Double rooms.
CoCo Key Water Park www.cocokeyrockford.com
Escape the everyday and experience one of Illinois’ Largest Indoor Water Resort, located at the Clock Tower Resort. CoCo Key Water Resort is a fantastic family-friendly getaway that brings incredible water park fun indoors, providing time-starved families with a close-to-home getaway that’s got something for every member of your family. Want to relax, unwind and have a great time doing it? Then steer your course to CoCo Key, rated one of Nick Jr. Family Magazine’s top seven trips of 2007.
Tilted Kilt Pub & Eatery - (815) 229-4193 www.tiltedkiltrockford.com
The Tilted Kilt is your year-round headquarters for every sporting event on the planet. We order exclusive ticket packages for professional football, basketball, baseball, hockey, UFC fights and not to mention all of the college athletics you can handle. We always have ice cold beer, mouthwatering food and our one-of-a-kind service is sure to put a smile on your face!
Mon - Sat 6:30 am - 10:30 am
Sun 7:00 am - 11:00 am
Totally You Hair Salon - (815) 299-4250
Totally You Hair Salon welcomes you to book Hair, Nail, and Skin Care appointments when yu make your reservations at the Clock Tower Resort and Conference Center. You will experience excellent services from our well educated, highly trained staff.
Open Monday through Saturday.
The Clock Tower Resort is an ideal venue for business meetings, conventions, or social events with 30,000 square-feet of flexible meeting space. Contact our sales department at (800) 358-7666 or email us at for additional details on how we can help plan your next meeting or seminar.
| || |
Rooms for the physically challenged
- Bathtub seat available
- Rails in bathroom available
- Wheelchair accessible available
- Closed-caption TV available
- Raised toilet with grab bars available
- Visual alarm available
- Knock lights available
- Safety bar in shower available
- Property meets ADA of 1990 (US hotels only)
Our Clock Tower Resort offers a Business Center available for guests 24 hours with high-speed Internet, print service, office supplies and reading space.Our business center is complimentary for our valued guests.
All of our guests at the Clock Tower Resort can benefit from the convenience of room service. Whether you’re staying up to prepare for a business presentation, or relaxing in front of the TV, you can enjoy a meal or appetizer from the comforts of your hotel room. Choose from a wide variety of items including salads, soups, calzones, sandwiches, pizza, entrees, desserts and beverages from our onsite Tilted Kilt Pub & Eatery. If you would prefer to pick it up yourself just call ahead and we would be happy to have your order waiting for you!
The Clock Tower Resort has partnered with Van Galder Bus Lines to offer in Rockford bus service to and from O’Hare & Chicago Midway Airports, and other regional cities. The shuttle is available daily from 3:30 am - 11:00 pm.
The Clock Tower Resort features a treadmill, stair stepper, recumbent bike, and universal weight machine. Our fitness center is open 24 hours to accommodate various schedules.
Clock Tower Resort Information
- Number of Guest Rooms: 245
- Number of Floors: 2
- Check-In: 4:00 pm- early check in may be available for a fee of $15
- Check-Out: 11:00 am
- Currency: United States Dollars (USD)
- Time Zone: Central Standard Time
- Hotel Ratings: AAA-3 Diamonds
- Child Policy: Children 16 and under are free in room with one paying adult in existing bedding.
- Pet Policy: Pets allowed based on the availability of pet friendly rooms. Up to 2 dogs per room with a 80 pound weight limit. Additional pet types (cats, birds, etc) may be accepted at the hotel's discretion. Pet rate is $20.00 per day with a $100 per week maximum. A refundable cleaning & damage deposit of $50.00 is required upon check-in. If damage occurs or excessive cleaning is needed, the deposit can become non-refundable and the hotel may charge additionally to cover the costs of repair/cleaning.